Monday, March 11, 2013

Special Catamaran Charter in Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Flying Ginny VII.....what a great yacht and crew!! 

Welcome aboard! Visit her HERE and make sure to view the video. Put yourself on board just as my colleague recently did. Here is her review:



Dear Peter and KC,
 "I am sorry it has taken me so long to send you a note regarding my charter onboard FLYING GINNY!    Our trip aboard the FLYING GINNY was superb. 
I have been a Charter Broker for 32 years and I have been on many a yachting trip.  This was my first cruise aboard a Catamaran and I truly enjoyed the space onboard.  FLYING GINNY is impeccably maintained by Owner/Captain Peter Scully.  Everything onboard worked like a charm and the varnish work was perfect.  The boat was incredibly clean and remained so throughout our trip.  The cabins were very comfortable with plenty of storage, nice linens and bathrobes for the guests.  She is ideally suited for three couples or a family of 8. 
Peter and KC have the service down to a T.  The food was beautifully prepared, delicious and healthy.   KC’s homemade desserts were fabulous.  Peter  and KC are phenomenally professional but also lots of fun to be around.  They are sensitive to the guests needs and can adapt to any type of charter guest. 
I can recommend FLYING GINNY without hesitation.  I am trying to find time for another trip this summer with another group of friends…. that is if Peter and KC will have me back…..! 
Many thanks again Peter and KC."

There's your happy chef, KC in her galley making magic!!
 
Here's their latest special offer:
Take 15% OFF any charter booked to take place in June or July 2013 aboard FLYING GINNY VII.
7 night minimum.
Don't miss this fantastic offer on this very popular boat. 



No comments: